NATURAL HORMONE SUPPORT
Femmephase is a natural formula which contains a mixture of phytoestrogens from herbs. These are combined with vitamins and minerals to support your hormones during the peri-menopausal phase of a woman's life.
Active ingredients per two capsules:
- Proprietary herbal blend 702mg (Wild Yam Herb • Black cohosh • Kelp • Dong Quai • Horsetail stem • Licquorice root)
- Vitamin D3 (as cholcalciferol) 40iu
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 3.8iu
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamine hydrochloride) 1mg
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) 1mg
- Vitamin B6 ( as pyrodoxine hydrochloride) 1mg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate) 22mg
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 100mcg
- Folic Acid 40mcg
- Calcium (as citrate, gluconate, chelate, carbonate) 24mg
- Iodine (as Bladderwrack) (leaf) 175mcg
- Zinc (as zinc chelate) 0.4mg
- Other ingredients: gelatin, cellulose, and Magnesium stearate
Contains Non GMO soy
Femmephase may be used as a natural alternative or adjunct to Hormone Replacement Therapy.
During the peri-menopausal years (the 10 years before, during and after menopause), the following symptoms are common:
How to Take: Take one to two capsules daily
- Low estrogen levels
- Poor libido
- Hair loss
- Dryness of skin and membranes
- Wrinkling skin
- Premenstrual syndrome
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Great Product
using femmephase, recommended by reflexologist
- Great product for women!
I have had symptoms of peri-menopause for years and not a fan of trying different birth control pills from doctors to see "if" they help. I started taking Femmephase and my hot flashes ceased and emotions got better. It is not a substitute for those that need hormone therapy, but it does help.
- This is a great product
I have used Femmephase over several stages of my life, once during menopase and later in life. I have had a great benefit from this product.
- I think it was wonderful in premenpause, menapause, and some after.
I really liked using this product and believed it really made a difference in my menopausal symptoms! It says it doesn't help for post-menopause. I wish there was something that did!
This product helped me more than the hormone cream prescribed by my doctor.
Disclaimer: Liverdoctor.com does not imply any medical claims from this review.
You may also be interested in the following products