This pack includes -
Ox Bile 500mg 100 Capsules
Our Ox Bile supplement contains bile salts, which will help your body to break down dietary fats, to improve and strengthen your digestive function. By improving the function of your digestive system, the ox bile can also help to enhance absorption of vitamins and minerals from your diet.
The Ox Bile is sourced from the highest quality and purity obtainable, free from all common allergens, preservatives, diluents or artificial colours or flavours. It is derived from bovine and freeze-dried (lyophilized) to maintain its biological activity. Each capsule contains 500mg of bile (bovine).
How to Take: As a dietary supplement, one capsule three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Livatone Liver & Gallbladder 120 Capsules
Livatone contains a range of natural ingredients that offer support to the gallbladder to promote healthy bile acid flow and improved digestion. Because Livatone is a gentle formula, it can be used by people of all ages, including children.
Benefits of taking Livatone-
- Cleanses the gallbladder: Contains dandelion and artichoke to assist the gallbladder in contracting and releasing bile. Encouraging healthy bile flow helps to cleanse the gallbladder to keep it functioning optimally
- Reduced risk of gallstones: Livatone encourages healthy bile production from the liver and bile release from the gallbladder, which assists in keeping the bile ducts clear. This could help to reduce the formation of gallstones.
How to take it: Start with 1 capsule daily and you can increase this after one week. Take 1-2 capsules, twice daily with or without food. Adults may begin with two capsules daily, and can increase the dose to 4 capsules daily if needed.
Save Your Gallbladder Naturally, and What to do if You Have Already Lost it
About the Book
A book to help everyone affected by disease of the gallbladder or bile ducts. If you are having gallbladder problems, whether you have already lost it or not, this book tells you what to do. Gallbladder disease can be painful and frightening, which explains why many people are rushed off to surgery to have their gallbladder removed.
Is this the best thing to do?
Are we panicking?
These decisions are complex and serious and thus it takes an expert in liver and gallbladder problems, like Dr Sandra Cabot, to help you make sense of it. Some people still have the same pain after surgery, some people never feel well after having their gallbladder removed. Thankfully, Dr Cabot has written this book to help you and your doctor make the best decisions.
Your gallbladder is precious and supports optimal digestion and absorption of nutrients and:
- Some people have complications after surgery
- Some people still have the same pain after surgery
- Some people never feel well after having their gallbladder removed.