Dr Sandra Cabot's Glicemic Balance has been designed to support healthy blood sugar and insulin function.
Active ingredients per capsule of glicemic balance:
- Gymnema sylvestre, 5:1 standardised extract 27.0mg Equiv to dry leaf 135 mg
- Gymnemic acid 6.75mg
- Bitter Melon (Mormordica charantia) 8:1 extract 208.75mg Equiv to dry fruit 1666mg
- Vitamin E (As d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 20iu (16.6mg)
- r,s alpha Lipoic acid 70mg
- Levo-Carnitine fumarate 150mg
- Chromium picolinate 134mcg Equivalent chromium (16.6mcg)
- Magnesium (As magnesium aspartate) 16.7mg Equivilent magnesium (1.4mg)
- Zinc (As zinc amino acid chelate) 1.33mg Equivilent zinc (267mcg)
- Selenomethionine 21.5mcg Equivalent selenium (8.6mcg)
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 3.3mg Equivalent manganese (333mcg)
Glicemic Balance is a natural formulation of multiple ingredients and assists in the maintenance of optimum blood sugar (glucose ) levels.
People with insulin resistance (Syndrome X) may experience:
- Weight excess
- Unstable blood sugar levels
- Cravings for sugar (it reduces cravings remarkably)
Insulin dependent diabetics must not stop their insulin medication. Diabetics on oral hypoglycemic drugs can only stop their medication with their own Doctor's approval. People taking "Glicemic Balance" capsules for the first time may notice that their blood sugar levels drop and this can be avoided by eating at least 3 regular protein meals daily. Healthy in-between meal snacks may also be required consisting of nuts, wholemeal crackers, sardines, raw vegetable salads or fruit. You should remain under the guidance of your own Doctor. "Glicemic Balance" capsules will not interact adversely with insulin or oral hypoglycemic drugs.