Dr Sandra Cabot's Glicemic Balance has been designed to support healthy blood sugar and insulin function.
Active ingredients per capsule of glicemic balance:
- Gymnema sylvestre, 5:1 standardised extract 27.0mg Equiv to dry leaf 135 mg
- Gymnemic acid 6.75mg
- Bitter Melon (Mormordica charantia) 8:1 extract 208.75mg Equiv to dry fruit 1666mg
- Vitamin E (As d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 20iu (16.6mg)
- r,s alpha Lipoic acid 70mg
- Levo-Carnitine fumarate 150mg
- Chromium picolinate 134mcg Equivalent chromium (16.6mcg)
- Magnesium (As magnesium aspartate) 16.7mg
- Zinc (As zinc amino acid chelate) 1.33mg
- Selenomethionine 21.5mcg
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 3.3mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, cellulose, and magnesium stearate.
Glicemic Balance is a natural formulation of multiple ingredients and assists in the maintenance of optimum blood sugar (glucose ) and insulin levels.
People with insulin resistance (Syndrome X) may experience:
- Weight excess
- Unstable blood sugar levels
- Cravings for sugar (it reduces cravings remarkably)
How to Take: Take one capsule two or three times daily with meals or as reccomended by your health care professional.
Insulin dependent diabetics must not stop their insulin medication. Diabetics on oral hypoglycemic drugs can only stop their medication with their own Doctor's approval. People taking "Glicemic Balance" capsules for the first time may notice that their blood sugar levels drop and this can be avoided by eating at least 3 regular protein meals daily. Healthy in-between meal snacks may also be required consisting of nuts, wholemeal crackers, sardines, raw vegetable salads or fruit. You should remain under the guidance of your own Doctor. "Glicemic Balance" capsules will not interact adversely with insulin or oral hypoglycemic drugs.
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- This supplement along with barberine works for me in reducing my blood levels.
I take this and barberine together gor the past 3 months
I noticed a difference in my blood sugar levels and will continue to use. My husband also just started the use these as well and indicated it is helping his
- This has been working out good for me I take it with good quality omega fish oilwith added co enzime 10
I have been taking ALA Raw only for a few year as its hard to find good quality ...This has Raw and synthetic ALA ,so im uncertain of the quality...The other ingredients made me buy the product
- Helped Me
Ive seen a difference since taking this has really helped with my blood sugar and cant beat the price my doctor has ok'd me to continue to take it
- I really like the ingredients that are included in this.
I never really noticed much difference in my blood sugars whether I took this or whether I didn't. Now going grain free made a HUGE difference!
- This product helped very much
After experiencing severe stomach problems; indigestion and flatulence, I used this product with Omeprazole and the problems have been healed.
- Not a medically verified opinion
I have been taking this since my energy has been erratic and I tested a bit high on blood sugar. My morning blood sugar was 88 and 99 the past two tests. It appears to work for me.
- I have not been consistent in taking them after 2 mos, but not sure of
Good price for the amount of capsule. Will start a detox program and be more consistent in using them.
Disclaimer: Liverdoctor.com does not imply any medical claims from this review.