Autoimmune disease affects approximately one in 20 people.
An autoimmune disease occurs when a person's immune system launches an attack against their own cells, tissues and/or organs. This results in inflammation throughout the body, and potential damage to specific organs.
Dr Sandra Cabot and naturopath Margaret Jasinska give the reader a step by step plan for healing autoimmune disease, reducing inflammation, alleviating symptoms and halting autoantibody production, thereby stopping tissue destruction.
This book offers a medically proven approach to assisting immune system disorders.
In this book, you will learn:
- The role of specific foods and supplements in reducing inflammation and healing the immune system.
- The detrimental effects of gluten on the immune system, inflammation and intestinal health of people with autoimmune disease.
- How common nutritional deficiencies can raise the risk of developing an autoimmune disease.
- How leaky gut syndrome is a factor in triggering autoimmune disease.
- The role of hormones in influencing autoimmune disease.
- How vaccinations and environmental chemicals can trigger autoimmune disease in some people.
- Which specific foods to avoid and which foods to eat more of.
- Recipes for healing autoimmune disease.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- I haven't had time to read it yet as my husband passed away.
I have been too busy with family etc to read it
Disclaimer: Liverdoctor.com does not imply any medical claims from this review.