Livatone® Plus has the same benefits as Livatone; that is it helps to support efficient liver cleansing and fat metabolism. In addition, because of its extra synergistic ingredients, it provides a more powerful level of liver support. This high potency herbal and nutritional formula, supports liver detoxification via the Phase One and Phase Two pathways.
Livatone® Plus Capsules contain herbs that are traditionally used to help maintain healthy liver, gallbladder and digestive function.
Do not use during pregnancy without medical advice.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Read Our Customer Reviews on Amazon.com
You can view more reviews on Amazon.com
Active ingredients Per 2 capsules
- Milk Thistle Seed Extract (Pure Silymarin 210mg) equiv 17,500mg dried milk thistle
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 105mg
- d-alpha tocopheryl succinate (vitamin E) 200iu
- Thiamine hydrochloride (B1) 11mg
- Riboflavin (B2) 11mg
- Nicotinamide (B3) 11mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6) 11mg
- Folic Acid 240mcg
- Vitamin B12 60mcg
- Biotin 60mcg
- Calcium pantothenate (equiv pantothenic acid 22mg)(B5) 27.5mg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide) 7mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50mcg
- Livatone® Plus Nutritive base 379mg Taurine, phosphatidyl choline from GMO free soya lecithin, broccoli powder, L - Cysteine, HCI, L-Glutamine , Glycine, Inositol, natural caretenoids, (Camelia sinensis (green tea) extract, L - glutathione)
- Veggie Cap, Cellulose fiber, Magnesium stearate and silica
- Livatone® Plus PROVIDES 420mg DAILY OF PURE SILYMARIN, WHICH IS THE PROVEN DOSE, AS TESTED IN NUMEROUS CLINICAL TRIALS.
DOES NOT contain gluten, dairy products, yeast, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or artificial sweeteners.
DOES NOT contain genetically modified(GMO) ingredients.
How to Take: Adults begin with one capsule twice daily. After one week you may increase to two capsules twice daily. Can be taken with or without food. Long term maintenance dose varies from two to four capsules daily. This can be altered by your qualified health consultant.
Do you know how much silymarin is really in your liver formula?
The active ingredient extracted from the herb milk thistle is silymarin, also known as silybin. Livatone Plus contains pure undiluted silymarin (milk thistle extract).
If you take 4 capsules daily of Livatone Plus you will obtain 420mg of silymarin, which is the pure extract and active ingredient of the herb milk thistle. Some people find that they only need two capsules daily to support their liver function long term and this will supply 210mg of pure silymarin daily.
Of course, you are getting all the other ingredients in the Livatone Plus AS WELL AS this pure silymarin.
Livatone Plus contains all the B vitamins and folic acid. Livatone Plus contains the most important lipotrophic factors inositol and biotin. It also contains antioxidants, selenium and sulphur rich amino acids for detoxification and to support metabolic pathways in the liver.
Some other forms of liver products on the market contain silymarin extract mixed with lecithin. This is most commonly diluted with phosphatidylcholine which comes from lecithin. This could be 2 thirds phosphatidylcholine and only1/3 silybin. This would provide only 80mg of silybin per capsule.
Livatone Plus is a power packed liver formula!
Dr Sandra Cabot formulated Livatone Plus in 1996 when she became aware of the emerging epidemic of fatty liver. This epidemic was new to Dr Cabot, and many other medical doctors, and nutritional medicine was one of the greatest hopes for fatty liver. Dr Cabot could see that there was a need for a powerful and multi-action liver formula that contained as many active ingredients as possible, all in the one formula. This is how Livatone Plus originated and its formula remains the same today because it has proven to be so beneficial and well tolerated.
If you take a look at the ingredients in the Livatone Plus formula, you will be impressed by the wide range and doses of the nutrients it contains. Firstly the dose of milk thistle is very high and is the amount tested in many European studies – four capsules daily, provides you with 35,000mg of Milk Thistle, which is equivalent to 420mg of silymarin.
As well as the leading liver herb, Milk Thistle, Livatone Plus also contains:
• ALL the B vitamins (including folic acid, inositol and biotin) in fairly high doses, so you will not need to take any extra B vitamins
• Selenium to provide 100mcg daily – now that’s an effective dose to support immune function!
• Antioxidants – vitamin C 210mg, vitamin E 400 IU and natural carotenoids, to reduce inflammation and enhance detoxification processes.
• The most important sulphur-rich amino acids – namely taurine, L-cysteine, glutamine and glycine. The liver detoxification pathways have high requirements for sulphur-rich amino acids. Those with poor digestive function often have trouble digesting and absorbing protein which contains these amino acids.
• Livatone Plus also contains glutathione and broccoli powder for extra liver support
To enable the inclusion of so many active ingredients in their effective doses, Dr Cabot formulated Livatone Plus into a powder. Some people take this powder as it is, whilst others prefer it encapsulated in vegetarian capsules.
So if you believe in taking a liver formula, then you are smart, as you realize that your liver is the most important organ in your body. If you can see the difference between the formula of Livatone Plus and other liver formulas on the market, then you are doubly smart. If you can see the incredible value for money that you are getting with Livatone Plus then you are triply smart. With all the ingredients in Livatone Plus, it doubles up as an excellent multi vitamin formula as well.