Magnesium is an amazing miracle mineral, involved in over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body. It is required for energy production, muscle and nerve function, blood pressure regulation, bone strength and much more. Magnesium is so vital for maintaining overall health. Modern day diets can tend to be deficient in magnesium due to poor mineral content in the soil, and food processing. This is where a good quality magnesium supplement could come in handy, to support these vital processes in the body.
What makes our magnesium so unique and superior to other brands?
- We have combined 5 different forms of magnesium in this formula to optimise absorption and utilization by the body.
- They come in small, round, easy to swallow tablets- unlike those huge horse tablets that are a choking hazard.
- It is free from calcium. Magnesium helps the muscles relax, whilst calcium has the opposite effect (contraction). This is not what you want when you’re trying to relax!
- Free from any artificial colours or sweeteners, dairy, yeast, gluten or sugar.
- Carefully formulated by a team of medical doctors and naturopaths
What are the benefits of Magnesium Complete?
- Reduced stress and anxiety: Magnesium helps to relax and calm the nervous system. Stress depletes magnesium stores in the body, making us more susceptible to stress, through a vicious cycle of stress and magnesium depletion.
- Headache/ migraine management: Several studies have reported that magnesium supplementation can help to relieve headaches or migraines by reducing blood vessel constriction and spasms in your head. Magnesium could be used to reduce the frequency and severity of headaches and migraines.
- Decreased muscle cramps: Electrolyte imbalance is often linked with muscle cramps or spasms. Out of all the electrolytes, magnesium is the most commonly deficient and is associated with muscular cramps, spasms and tightness. Many people experience relief from their cramps when supplementing with magnesium.
- Improved sleep: As magnesium helps to calm the nervous system, it is a great supplement take before bed to help reduce stress and evoke relaxation. Stress is one of the most common causes of a poor night sleep, so helping to reduce stress could be beneficial for a restful sleep.
- Blood sugar stabilisation: Magnesium plays an important role in glucose metabolism. It assists with insulin release and glucose transport for energy use. It could be beneficial for those with insulin resistance or type 2 diabetes.
- Improved mood: Inadequate levels of magnesium in the body can reduce levels of serotonin- the happy hormone. Increasing magnesium levels could help to improve overall mood.
- Healthy bowel motions: As magnesium is a smooth muscle relaxant, it can be beneficial in cases of constipation. Magnesium could help to relax the bowel to for easier passing.
- Normalising blood pressure: Magnesium can help to relax the walls of the arteries, allowing the blood to flow more freely. It also helps to reduce stress, which is a risk factor for high blood pressure. A number of studies have found a relationship between low levels of magnesium and high blood pressure.
- Improved energy: Magnesium plays a vital role in the energy production pathway. Depleted magnesium stores could contribute to symptoms of low energy.
- Bone strength: A large percentage of magnesium is stored in the bones, and studies have found that magnesium deficiency is associated with decrease bone density and increased risk of fracture. Magnesium could help to maintain healthy bones.
Factors increasing the need for a magnesium supplement:
- Low intake of fresh fruit and vegetables
- Older age
- Gastrointestinal inflammation or disease
- Type 2 diabetes
- Frequent exercise
- Alcohol dependence
- Muscle cramps and spasms
- Chronic constipation
- High blood pressure
- High stress or anxiety
Take 1-2 tablets, once or twice daily.
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- Fantastic results!!
This does exactly what Dr. Cabot says it does. After a week, you feel more relaxed and allows you to be who you really are instead of a stressed out version of yourself.
- Great for relaxing
Love Dr Cabot's product Really good magnesium product. Def helps soothing and relaxing
- Good for calming and fatigue
I usually take the powder but now i find myself taking both just depends, this is very good for calming my nerves and any kind of aching i may have. I love Dr Cabot and her products.
- Terrific product.
I cannot remember the smallest things if I don't stay on my magnesium! It helps with my leg cramps at night also. This is the only magnesium I trust!
- Excellent product, the only magnesium I like.
This is a really good product to support nervous fatigue, it's calming as well great for restless legs
- I believe in this product!
Magnesium is so helpful to the human body and I trust Dr. Cabot's quality of supplements. I prefer the easiness of taking the tablets, but I usually use the powder...
- Works for bad sleep either
Seems like my body stop responding as good as it use to be in the beginning.
Disclaimer: Liverdoctor.com does not imply any medical claims from this review.
You may also be interested in the following products