MSM is a naturally occurring, organic source of sulphur present in fresh fruits and vegetables. Formulated as a dietary supplement of sulphur.
MSM serves as an important source of bioavailable dietary sulfur, an element that plays a critical role in maintaining the integrity and elasticity of connective and other tissues. It is an important component of proteins found throughout the body, such as in hair, nails, skin and tendons. Vitamin C is necessary for the formation of connective tissue, amino acid metabolism, and hormone synthesis and serves as a key factor in the body’s immune system
This product contains no artificial flavorings, preservatives, dairy products, sugar or gluten.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and calcium ascorbate) 500mg
- MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) 2000mg
- Other ingredients: Natural Lemon Flavor, Stevia extract and silica dioxide
How to Take: Adults take half a teaspoon once or twice daily in juice before meals.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Doesn't need the C. Most people take C on its own, I think.
Thoughts are above
- The added vitamin C is a great help.
Love the vitamin C. Makes it so easy to take.
Disclaimer: Liverdoctor.com does not imply any medical claims from this review.