Give your body additional strength and protection with this mega multi vitamin and mineral supplement. Dr Sandra Cabot's Mega II Daily are vegetarian, and iron free.
Contains per 2 capsules:
- Vitamin A 20,000IU
- Vitamin C(Ascorbic Acid) 250mg
- Vitamin D(Ergocalciferol) 400IU
- Vitamin E(Natural d,alpha-tocopherol 60IU
- Thiamin(thiamin HCI) 100mg
- Riboflavin 100mg
- Niacinamide 100mg
- Vitamin B6(from 122 mg Pyridoxine HCI) 100mg
- Folic Acid 400mcg
- Vitamin B12(cyanocobalamin) 100mcg
- Biotin 100mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (from 108mg d-calcium pantothenate) 100mg
- Calcium(amino acid chelate) 50mg
- Iodine(from Laminaria digitata) 150mcg
- Magnesium(amino acid chelate,oxide) 40mg
- Zinc(citrate) 15mg
- Selenium(amino acid chelate) 100mcg
- Copper(amino acid chelate) .25mg
- Manganese(citrate) 8mg
- Chromium(amino acid chelate) 100mcg
- Molybdenum(amino acid chelate) 25mcg
- potassium(chloride and citrate) 20mg
- Other: Inositol 100mg, PABA(para-aminobenzoic acid) 100mg, Choline(from100 mg choline bitartrate) 46mg, Betaine HCI 25mg, Glutamic Acid HCI 25mg, Turin 25mg, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 25mg, Hesperidin(lemon) 5mg, Chlorophyll 2mg, Proprietary Herbal Base 10mg
Proprietary Herbal Base contains: alfalfa, lecithin (from soybean), rice polish, rose hips, and watercress.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (preservative-free, from capsule shell), magnesium trisilicate, silica, and magnesium stearate.
NO corn, salt, yeast, wheat, milk & egg products, sugar, starch, or preservatives.
How to take: Two capsules daily with meals
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- A very good product.
I was doing ok at first but later I had too much nervousness even on one capsule a day. Had trouble sleeping. Could be because I am a senior or because of my auto-immune thyroid condition. I did like that I had more energy to do my work.
Disclaimer: Liverdoctor.com does not imply any medical claims from this review.